- PORTION CONTROL: Making the transition to eating solid meals after Gastric bypass / bariatric surgery / gastric sleeve / bariatric sleeve or any general weight loss surgery can be hard, especially when one decides to eat out and it is totally normal to feel that way. This special menu request card has been crafted to meet the need of patients’ recovery to aid them order a smaller portion of whichever meal they want to have with clear instructions to the restaurant.
- PREMIUM QUALITY– Our gastric bypass card/bariatric surgery card/bariatric food card for restaurants is made of premium quality. Recycled plastics are crafted to ensure durability and avoid wear and tear, unlike laminated cards. This gastric bypass medical card is sure to command the attention for the holder and get the restaurants to do the needful when dining out or even placing orders for takeaway meals.
- GIFT – We cannot emphasize enough how suitable this is post weight loss surgery, making it a perfect gift to give your partner, spouse, friend, relative, or colleague who has just undergone a medical procedure limiting their food intake. This would help them to be able to order a half meal, or from the children’s or senior’s menu. It is a must-have bariatric surgery accessories, gastric sleeve gifts, weight loss surgery gifts, gastric sleeve food card.
- PORTABLE– our gastric sleeve card, medical alert card bariatric surgery, bariatric patient card, bariatric menu card, is crafted with the same dimensions of the average business card, credit or debit card, measuring 54 x 86mm. Our Weight Loss Card will easily slip into a purse/wallet and fit smugly without tearing the purse or making it bulky at the same time it is not easy to lose giving the sturdy design.
- WELL DESIGNED – Our gastric band card, bariatric meal card, stomach surgery card is designed with excellent craftsmanship, using colour theory to appeal to the eye of the holder, soft blues, evoking calmness, and cleanliness, and red to depict the sense of urgency, and importance of the bariatric patient special menu request card.
Binding: Personal Care
Details: After undergoing weight loss surgery or bariatric surgery, there are bariatric surgery must haves that are needed to aid recovery. One of such is this credit card sized menu request card. This medical meal request card is to enable businesses, restaurants, plazas, or where needed to understand the need to order smaller meal portions given that bariatric patients have a reduced stomach capacity and would need some form of portion control by ordering a reduced portion of the regular serving, or from the children’s or senior’s menu where present. This card is a standard business card size made from premium plastic, with the highest quality finish and print to ensure durability, avoiding fade, cracks, and breaks. This is a great holiday accessory, gastric bypass gift, bariatric surgery gift, and a wholesome gift for anyone that just had bariatric surgery, gastric bypass surgery, or weight loss surgery and is nervous about eating out. Specifications: 54 x 86mm, the same size as a standard credit card, business card, health card, our Weight Loss Card will easily slip into a purse/wallet and fit smugly. Printed with high quality ink on premium plastic. Glossed over, and finished with exquisite craftsmanship to avoid wear and tear. Child safe rounded corners to avoid piercing wallets, purses or the hands of holders accidentally. Can easily be identified regardless of orientation, portrait or landscape. Being in a bundle of four, it can be easily slipped into different bags so you always have your special menu request card wherever you go.