Brand: Sly Sippy
- BOX CONTENT: This pack contains 6 rolls of white window and door draught excluder, each of the adhesive-backed foam rolls are 4.5m in length (27m total length), 5mm in thickness, and 9mm in width making it perfect for window insulation, as a window draft excluder, and door draught excluder. As a window seal strip/door seal strip, application is relatively very easy. Highly recommended to people with PVC windows to fill in the gaps, and dampen noise from streets, and neighbours.
- REDUCED UTILITY BILLS: With rising energy costs, a cold, and draft permeable house would not only be quite inconvenient to the occupiers, but would cause increased bills for heating. Sealing your doors, and windows with tight-fitting weather stripping tapes is sure to make you feel warm and comfortable all winter long, reducing utility bills as draft proof house means more efficient heating. Our draft excluder tape is an essential door and window seal strip for winter.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Each of the rolls are made with premium quality materials, ensuring that weather stripping, i.e., sealing the joint of doors or windows are perfect, and would completely exclude the elements from snow, rain, cold air. The draught excluders have very strong adhesive backing to ensure they stick firmly, and they give your doors and windows long time sealing protection over the course of the cold winter months. It can also be repacked and stored for subsequent cold seasons.
- WIDE APPLICATION: The insulation strip can be used not just to keep out drafts, but could also be used to prevent dust, reduce sound, insects, cold, and even protect the window and door from wear and tear while open and close. This insulation tape draft excluder can be used for all seasons, as it minimizes drafts of air from coming through doors and windows and sealing heated air in the room during winter, and during summer, by sealing air-conditioned air inside and keeping hot air outside.
- OTHER USES; in addition to being a perfect temperature regulating medium, it could be used to reduce wear and tear in sports equipment by helping to cushion moving parts, and for shock resistance. It could also be used to make some surfaces anti-skid especially during the colder months when things get slippery. Also, when applied as an under door draft excluder strip, it helps stop light from getting through underneath the door.
- EASY TO SET UP: Ensure to clean surface before use 1.Measure and cut the required length of the tape from the roll, don't remove backing paper yet. 2.Starting at the top, remove the backing paper from one end, attach to the surface. 3.Carefully start peeling the backing paper away and attach as you work down the frame. 4.Attach strips on hinge side to doorjamb. 5.The weatherproof tape can be fixed next to or on top of each other to provide a thicker seal.
model number: SSDRAUGHTEXC6
Part Number: SSDRAUGHTEXC6
Details: This pack of window and draught excluder tape contains six rolls of tape, each measures 4.5 metres in length (27 metres in total) while being 9mm wide and 5mm thick able to comfortably seal 3 – 5 mm gaps in doors and windows to provide insulation to the home, preventing heat-loss during winter, and preventing cool air from escaping when air-condition units are used during the hotter summer months. This Draught excluder for doors and windows can be used to tape the tiny cracks, and holes around windows, doors at home, elevators, car doors, etc to help provide a better seal, make them close without banging and being noisy, and even preventing unwanted light from seeping in. How to use: 1.Ensure to clean surface before use 2.Measure and cut the required length of the tape from the roll, don't remove backing paper yet. 3.Starting at the top, remove the backing paper from one end, attach to the surface. 4.Carefully start peeling the backing paper away and attach as you work down the frame. 5.Attach strips on hinge side to doorjamb. 6.The weatherproof tape can be fixed next to or on top of each other to provide a thicker seal. With rising energy costs, a cold, and draft permeable house would not only be quite inconvenient to the occupiers, but would be increasingly expensive. Sealing your doors, and windows with tight-fitting weather stripping is sure to make you feel warm and comfortable all winter long, as well as importantly, REDUCED UTILITY BILLS. Pressure-sensitive adhesive-backed foam is the easiest weather stripping to apply, and it is quite inexpensive. This adhesive-backed foam comes in rolls of 4.5m in length (27m total length) and 5mm thickness. As an added advantage, these strips also provide a cushioning effect that silences slamming. Though not permanent, this type of weatherstripping can last from one to three years and is very reusable.