Make Monopoly Cheaters Edition board game a favorite go-to game for game nights and other fun get-togethers. Lean into those iconic (yet unspoken) Monopoly moments in which rules are bent, money is borrowed, and funny business is welcomed. Fake a die roll, steal some bills from the bank, and even skip out on rent. Complete a cheat to get a reward, but fail a cheat and pay the consequences! No houses in this edition -- only hotels. The pretend handcuff unit that may leave players "chained" to the board is a really fun addition to the game. The Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
- Follow, bend or break the rules to win the Cheaters Edition of the Monopoly board game. Cheating is part of the game
- Don't get caught. This Monopoly game includes a plastic handcuff unit that "chains" cheating players to Jail space
- Cheat cards encourage players to cheat and which cheat to attempt. Complete a cheat to get a reward; fail a cheat and pay the consequences
- Get family and friends together to play this wildly different Monopoly game. Expect lots of laughs, as players are encouraged to bend the rules as part of gameplay
- The suggestions on the board, cards, and rules encourage cheating in order to own it all. The player with the most money at the end of the game wins