- Boggle: Board game where the goal of the game is to find the maximum of 3 letters minimum in 90 seconds. A game that is played alone or with many. French version.
- Game principle: Shake the grid to mix alphabetical dice. The part starts when the hourglass is returned. Players then have 90 seconds to discover the most words. The player with the highest score wins the game.
- 1 player and more. Game time: about 5 minutes. Recommended age: 8 years old.
- Accessories included: a Boggle grid and lid, 16 alphabetical dice, 1 hourglass and the rules of the game in French. No battery required.
- Do you like board games and share a moment with family or friends? Boggle is the perfect gift for children, girls and boys aged 8 years, 9 years, 10 years and up. Educational value: Learn, share, have fun.
Details: Boggle, the famous letter game of Hasbro, the Motus of the board game, is still successful. Stir the box, mix the letters and compose as many words possible! Find the most words on the 16 Boogle Cubes. You have 90 seconds for this, at the end of the time, compare with your opponents and make the count! Boggle? A smart game that will stir your meninges!
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.3 x 2.1 inches