Inspired by viral challenges that have gathered billions of views across the Internet, this game tests one's ability to stay calm under pressure. Try not to react! Players wear the Cool-O-Meter that measures their heart rate, and the opposing team rolls the dice that will determine how they'll try to get the player to get flustered. A change in heart rate effects the meter and when the meter gets high enough, the lights get to red, the alarm will sound, and the opponent wins for making that player lose their composure. Get ready for lots of laughs with this hilarious adult party game for ages 12 and older. Take the game on vacations and break it out to liven up a get-together. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- This party game is hysterical as players try to stay calm while opponents try lots of wacky ways to get them to react
- Who can get their opponent to lose their cool? Get friends and family together to play this fun party game for 2 or more players
- A player wears the Cool-O-Meter that measures their heart rate. The opposing team rolls the dice that'll determine how they'll try to make that player get flustered
- The Don't Lose Your Cool game is inspired by viral challenges that have gathered billions of views across the Internet, in which people try not to react
- Stay calm while opponents try to get you flustered, or the alarm on the meter will go off