100% Pure Naturally Grown African Hibiscus Undiluted Plant Loose Dried Petals for Premium Quality Herbal Tea
Brand: Fleur Foods
- Powerful Antioxidants - Our Hibiscus flower petals are rich in powerful antioxidants and vitamins with an intense flavour which makes it perfect for tea and as a refreshing herbal tea. Over the years, hibiscus tea has been believed to provide relief from symptoms of high blood pressure and indigestion. It may also help prevent damage and disease caused by the build-up of free radicals. Antioxidants are molecules that help fight compounds called free radicals, which cause damage to your cells.
- Boost Liver Health – Centuries of studies and observation have shown that hibiscus flowers may promote liver health and help keep it working efficiently. The human liver is important for the proper functioning of the body. Incorporating hibiscus tea into your routine may help promote overall well-being.
- Promote Weight Loss - Make our 100% Natural hibiscus tea leave your first choice for weight loss. Hibiscus anthocyanins are effective in controlling body weight, it has antihyperlipidemic properties that prevent the accumulation of fat in your body and are a healthier alternative to fizzy drinks and alcohol. Infuse as iced tea or consume as regular tea. This shows the anti-obesity properties of hibiscus extract.
- Quality Flavour Profile - Nothing can be compared to the quality of our hibiscus tea flower. It has a good flavour profile that suits your taste. This tea flower is often compared to cranberries and due to its tart yet sweet flavour, our premium herbal tea flower can be frequently brewed hot, and can also be served as an excellent iced tea.
- Hibiscus Tea Nutrition -Our Hibiscus tea is naturally low in calories and is caffeine-free. It has a good supply of minerals including calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and zinc. It also contains B-vitamins like niacin and folic acid. This tea is a good source of anthocyanins, .which make it beneficial for managing elevated blood pressure levels, common cold, and urinary tract infections.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or suffering from any existing serious medical condition, please consult your medical doctor.
Details: Product description Our Hibiscus Flower Petals locally known as zobo or roselle tea in Thailand are grown and harvested from natural organic farms with direct sunlight in West Africa. Red coloured petals, rich in vitamins with an intense flavour which makes it perfect for tea and as a healthy refreshing drink. Over the years, hibiscus petals have been believed to provide relief from symptoms of high blood pressure to indigestion. Amongst its other health benefits, dried hibiscus flowers make an ideal herbal tea for a detox treatment and can be taken at any time of the day as it is free from caffeine. If you are pregnant, nursing or suffering from any existing serious medical condition, please consult your medical doctor.
Safety Warning: Store in a cool dry place
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 4.7 x 2.0 inches