Color: Assorted Colours Lime Green
- National Literacy Strategy Magnetic Words and board for Years 3,4 & 5
- Includes double-sided magnetic board to place words, practice writing and storage.
- Magnets are chunky and each one is 2cm high - ideal for little fingers to grasp.
- IN THE PACK: 114 word pieces and double-sided magnetic board
- Use a pen ( not included) to help make sentences on the board
Details: Product Description Complementing the National Literacy Strategy, the double-sided Magnetic Words boards spell the end for boring word lists, as children take pleasure in learning words, forming sentences and writing practice through suggested activities like Bingo, Hangman and Storymaker. All sets include a dry-wipe board or you can simply stick them on the fridge. Magnetic Words for Reception Year includes the 45 High Frequency words for the Early Years Foundation Stage, provides valuable letter and word practice and contains a useful dry-wipe pen. Magnetic Words for School Years 1 & 2 includes the 160 High Frequency words for Key Stage 1 and develops vocabulary and writing skills. Magnetic Words for School Years 3 & 4 includes the 114 High Frequency words for Key Stage 1 and develops vocabulary and writing skills further. Safety Warning Not Applicable Box Contains I x double sided, flexible dry-wipe board (pen not included) 159 magnetic word pieces Printed pack includes activity suggestions and can be used for storage of pieces
Package Dimensions: 12.3 x 7.6 x 0.3 inches