Barbie doll is an adventurous spirit, always enthusiastic about exploring the world, and she's partnered with National Geographic to encourage imagination, expression and discovery through play. Protect endangered species with the wildlife conservationist doll -- she wears a professional outfit with themed accessories that include a monkey! Collect all of the Barbie National Geographic dolls to expand a child's horizons (each sold separately, subject to availability). Kids will love making new discoveries and dreaming about their future because when a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become! Includes Barbie wildlife conservationist doll wearing a professional outfit with notebook and monkey figure. Doll cannot stand alone. colours and decorations may vary.
- Barbie doll and National Geographic have partnered to encourage imagination, expression and discovery through play -- these four career dolls are ready to help them write their own stories!
- Barbie wildlife conservationist doll is dressed for the field wearing brown pants, a tan top detailed with insignia and pocket details and green shoes.
- An adorable monkey is just waiting for animal lovers to save it!
- Use her notebook to look at her latest observations.
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years to 7 years old curious about the world, nature and science -- collect all the Barbie career dolls and toys to inspire kids to dream!